Cucuteni International Art Camp 2016 began, and during 3 weeks our participants will paint and will replicate the ceramic objects from Cucuteni culture.
- – Do you like art and want to discover the Cucuteni culture and its symbolism?
- – Do you want to know more about the techniques of working with ceramics and to try it out?
- – Do you want to paint together with national and international professionals who have reached the Guinness Book of Records?
Then we invite you to participate in a series of unique master classes led by international ceramists and painters on 2-3 and 9 -10 of July 2016 at Cucuteni International Art Camp 2016.
At the location of the Art Camp you will have the possibility:
- -To attend masterclasses of ceramics and paintings;
- -To talk to our participants about their experience;
- -To observe the working process of the participants;
- -To place your tend on the site during the weekends;
- -To buy tasty homemade food.
We are waiting for you!
Please, register here: Registration Form
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask us at: email@example.com
|Saturday, 2nd of July||Title of the master class||Responsible||Language|
|11:00-12:30||Creating landscapes from clay||Elena Frunze||Romanian|
|13:00-14:30||Inside and Outside: artistic techniques of throwing on a pottery’s wheel||Sacharczuk Bożena||Russian|
|15:00-16:30||Mysterious ornaments of Bulgarian ceramics||Grigorova Margarita||Russian|
|Sunday, 3rd of July|
|11:00-12:30||Cucuteni symbols in contemporary art||Oana Florica||Romanian|
|13:00-14:30||Traces of ancient ceramics in Azerbaijan: history ornaments||Djafar Aliculiev||Russian|
|15:00-16:30||Elements of contemporary fine art||Mihai Serbanescu||Romanian|
|Saturday 9th of July|
|11:00-12:30||“Summer flowers” batik technique||Galina Vieru||Romanian|
|13:00-14:30||Identification calligraphic character in decor painted and incised pots on Cucuteni civilization||Florin Gheorghiu||Romanian|
|15:00-16:30||Ceramic techniques in the Baltic region||Rytis Konstantinavićius||Russian|
|Sunday, 10th of July|
|11:00-12:30||How to model using pottery’s wheel||Virtopeanu Iulian||Romanian|
|13:00-14:30||Alternative forms of search||Emilia Krankowska||English|
|15:00-16:30||Forms and motifs of Transylvania Neolithic Cucuteni in specific articles of clothing of the characters own creation||Gheorghiu Iliana||Romanian|