To motivate yourself to leave the routine of the city and enjoy with your loved ones Cucuteni Festival 2016, our media partners from ZUGO, brings you 10 reasons why you should come to the event, this Saturday.
1. The festival will have the opportunity to admire the colors of nature, the spirit of antiquity, art pottery, freedom of expression and creation;
2. You will see the result of the three weeks hard work created 25 outstanding painters and masters of pottery from ten countries – Poland, Lithuania, Egypt, Kazakhstan, Bulgaria, Romania, Azerbaijan, Russia, Ukraine and Moldova;
3. Visitors will enjoy food and drinks prepared oldest recipes – cold uzvar, baked beans in cucutenian style and roasted ram;
4. If you come with your children (or brothers, little sisters or grandchildren), organizers have prepared a special program for them – archaeological dig, master-classes devoted to the art of Cucuteni – Tripoli;
5. In the evening, everyone present at the Festival will enjoy a show of fire and listen to the ancient music instruments;
6. There will be the Yard Sale zone;
7. An extremely important reason – the entrance is absolutely free;
8. At the Cucuteni Festival will be held an exhibition and a public auction of all works created by the participants of the camp this year. So you have the opportunity to purchase a piece of art that you can keep in your home;
9. You will enjoy the show offered by Valy Boghean Band music;
10. And finally, you’ll spend a day from this weekend very differently – you will relax while enjoying the peace of nature.